Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

Holy Crap!!! An update!

Here we go. Some of you may have thought I was dead, but clearly that's not the case. My ambition just took a little vacation. I intend to give a more in depth accounting of what's been going on with the car in a few days. I've been waiting to get pictures with the new suspension installed, but the springs are on back order. I will have more info on what's been done to the car since we got and how it performed in the last autocross soon. Also check out my new favorite outdoor party game. It's fun!! I'll try to get some more movie and book reviews in soon too.

Just to tide you over for now, I'll tell you about something that is stupid. Curled-up straw cowboy hats on drunk college girls. Who thought that was a good idea? It's even worse when sober women wear them in public. What's up??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home